Hi.

How is everyone here .

The big and best server in all server ..bcm9# italy

My name in this server( nemesis A 00) 

I love play in this server and i love everyone in there 

I just want talk to all admin to explan its all my team just play for fun and enjoy the . But admins ban all . Why .?  Have we made any mistake.and violation of laws. We just enjoy playing with you and hope you will lets to play in peace and support us so that the server grows in us and in your presence

And thx for allowed to me talk for all .

Goodnight and good luck to all . ???

Поделиться сообщением

هل اشتريت كمبيوتر جديد تم حظره؟ لماذا

لماذا تم حظر أنا اشتريت جهاز كمبيوتر جديد ولم يفعل شيئا خاطئا؟

@ ب ليكس

Поделиться сообщением

Pay 5$ to bullet28 and you will be unbanned, dear)
There is no other way out.

Поделиться сообщением

Asmat you {D}{E}{N}{G}{R} or GFR or  nemesis A 00  ???? Who are you??

Поделиться сообщением

Вобщем просмотрел подключения и сравнил ип - судя по всему {D}{E}{N}{G}{R} взял данные для входа в стим аккаунт  GFR  и играет с его лицензии.. Результат http://ucp.playbcm.net/panel/index.php?p=actions_list&steam=STEAM_0:0:5935960

Asmat {D}{E}{N}{G}{R}  - you took the game from a friend. Now he's banned because of you

Поделиться сообщением

Lexx this is my acount okay A 00 but i give to dangr and gfr cuz not have acount and him cant make one .. 

Поделиться сообщением

Plz admin we not do a mistake give us onther chance and look if we a violation of laws go banned all ok man just give all team nemesis onther chance .. and swear dont do any mistake we cant pay and not have cretad card 

Thx for all

Поделиться сообщением

Hey guys i want say .. dnger cant talk english . I talk about he cuz dont understand english . And he bought a new acount from freind he want ask why banned he in a new acount .cuz not a violation of laws he just joined today from a new acount . He very sad about this subject

Поделиться сообщением

8 минут назад, Asmat сказал:

Поделиться сообщением

Lexx gfr как то говорил что у него несколько аккаунтов и он вообще без проблем меняет свой ИП и играет,их даже в стате несколько штук этих "gfr"сказал так вдруг нужная инфа

Поделиться сообщением

Asmat {D}{E}{N}{G}{R}   violated server rules - he is a cheater. He will not play on our servers

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.