Violation ID: 115163
Nick: Panda
SID: STEAM_0: 0: 102525224

today was playing then L... come and said i use WH and a few minutes i got permanent ban for what, hmmmmm ? i never use cheats on my life will :/ 

is this a joke , i play most of time there and good players there and they know me very will i never use cheats , if he did that i think he is the one who should be banned    instead for fake ,reckless and unreasonable ban! . i hope yo look for the reasons and fix this mistake.

Panda

Поделиться сообщением

8 minutes ago, Panda, said:

today was playing then L... come and said i use WH and a few minutes i got permanent ban for what, hmmmmm ? i never use cheats on my life will :/ 

is this a joke , i play most of time there and good players there and they know me very will i never use cheats , if he did that i think he is the one who should be banned    instead for fake ,reckless and unreasonable ban! . i hope yo look for the reasons and fix this mistake.

Panda

Thats right Panda never cheats ! L... banned him for no fucking reason and yall should unban him cuz this is sick 

9 minutes ago, Panda, said:

Panda

@Lexx

Поделиться сообщением

how can a human use cheats and still play like such a noob? panda doesnt use cheats: )

Поделиться сообщением

why these server only goes for good players why not bad players like today kid HM he was so annoying on mic or campers like L... or even admins like Devil who said im his bitch and if i replays anything he will ban me just cause  i was killing him and he got annoyed ,or even GFR if there are people talk on chat he be like "respect or mute" .... just boastful and irritating person this server just keep ruining it  .. and if something or a player or a cheater or camper ect.. , yo cant even call for !admin thats just disappointing 

Поделиться сообщением

Unbanned

Mature, stop offending players in chat

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.