mute for chatting hmm thats not stunning :/
beautiful people

Regards
Panda

Поделиться сообщением

Waiting for admin Whazzup answer

Поделиться сообщением

Well, there was much more than that, Panda, don't play the victim card here. You know very well that you'd been swearing a lot.

Поделиться сообщением

Whazzup мат не запрещен на CS:S

Поделиться сообщением

Там суть не только в мате, а в том, что и как он говорил, как они со вторым игроком перекидывались насмешливыми репликами, и насколько большая часть этого не относилась к игре, но скорее к игрокам.

Поделиться сообщением

player have communicate in game with tow things voice or chat ,friends talk freely with each other and some banter which leads to more than a word

words lead to friends , friends lead to entertaining game then some admin come to make it kip down  

Поделиться сообщением

Well said amigo.Peace and Love 🍓

Поделиться сообщением

7 часов назад, Whazzup сказал:

Там суть не только в мате, а в том, что и как он говорил, как они со вторым игроком перекидывались насмешливыми репликами, и насколько большая часть этого не относилась к игре, но скорее к игрокам.

Совершенно согласен и это и не в первый раз...

И если кого наказываешь мутом, то нажимай "Авто" ему уже положено  4 дня. 

https://ucp.playbcm.net/panel/index.php?p=actions_list&steam=STEAM_0:0:243836968&action=1

Вел он себя неадекватно, и то же со своими шуточками...для него это фан

Ждал протеста,но его не было((  

Поделиться сообщением

Aron i dont even know yo and here yo go saying 'he behaved inappropriately' , let me till yo the story of that ban "we were playing merrily as always i was playing with AWP , as we know there is a limit 2 AWPs per team , then Rix 'DMD' took my awp after i died and i needed it ,so i told him to give me awp (i dont even know he is admin BTW) he did not answer me was totally ignoring me so i got upset and threw a flash grenade , then out of nowhere i got banned"

here we go...  accusing people without awareness of what happened or even knowing  them , maybe yo are standing by yor friend but i yo need to stop talking about players yo dont know them

Поделиться сообщением

anyway ,now the mute is couple hours from over and it seems a procrastination

peace and love to all beautiful and peaceful hearts 
Regards 

Panda

Поделиться сообщением

You guys are so sweet here at the forum, but I've known you for quite a while now, Panda, and I do remember clearly how your all-forgiving attitude changes in a blink of a second to swearing and calling names. I know it's fun for you, but I'll try to prevent you from having this kind of fun here.

What's even more important is that you shouldn't even be playing at this server with your ping over 200. But that's not up to me, unfortunately.

Peace, love and whatnot.

Поделиться сообщением

14 часа назад, Panda, сказал:

my awp

Твоё авп - извени, не знал что оно именное

Может оно было подписано, ну очень мелким шрифтом:DD

Поделиться сообщением

i dont see love or peace , to say all that yo must be hating me quite good, but not the best, yo know ...yo remind me of someone i know...... @Angel))

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.