yeah guys i really talk musch bullshit in this server i must go to discord but this admin muted me for this really guys ?  Флуд в голосовом чате ? really i fluded in chat ? i only chated with other players with mic, i know i am dalbajob i talk very much in server but this stupid admin what is his i forget but who cares muted gaged my for this reason ( fluded in chat ) but i only chat with other peoples with mic and this stupid admin  do this fings, i know i have psyhologic problems but if you dont like me you can mute me in player list, 

Поделиться сообщением

You yourself admitted that you are talking nonsense in chat, this process is called flud.
It is very sad that you have psychological problems, but I was to give you a mute because other players and I are unpleasant to hear such absurd nonsense in voice chat. 

Поделиться сообщением

MrKot_Pozitive boy you are right 100% you saying true, now I wondered how I would behave like the last idiot , and I fully agree with this nine-day sentence, what a virtual world this game is, but you have to act decently

Поделиться сообщением

MrKot_Pozitive if you see this message, i would like to apologize to you because i have called you a fool, you are really a fair admin, respect you, totally agree with the punishment, thank you for not banning me forever, 

I have already received a lot of punishments and still do the same, thank you for not throwing me off this server permanently

thank you BCM organization for appreciating various people, even fools who have problems

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас