Hi Many times it happened they players on BCM ITaly ban me bcoz i m not from their region and even other players playing with 300+ ping but still no body ban them.

Is your server not for players only for locals or nearby people?? is this fair to come on your server if any one want to play?????? any body can ban any one with no reason??? why???

Поделиться сообщением

Asfand This is the decision of the players and the administration cannot be responsible for it. We can only sorry for them. And if this happens, you need to write in protests and the ban will be removed.
If this happens regularly, you have to ask for the administration of the immunity to the ban or buy VIP. VIP has this immunity.

Поделиться сообщением

Thank you very much for your concern. I would buy VIP because i m just a regular player who want to play for good time. Infect i m not the master of this game just very normal player :) . can you tell me how and where to buy?

Поделиться сообщением

Here you can read all VIP options but unfortunately only with Google Translator if you don't know Russian :D
And there you can find out how much it costs and how to buy.

Поделиться сообщением

MrKot_Pozitive thank you for ur help. i will use translator :) 

Поделиться сообщением

Gave you immunity for votebans, they won't ban you anymore

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.