Dear Admin

I have requested few days back and inform that few players continuously distracting and disturbing with their abuse and non ethical behave.

In this regard some one name " Черный Кот =^-_-^= " help me and mute them. But 2 players still not muted or they un mute them self i don't know how.

One of the player name JOKER is still misbehaving and showing that some admin known him so he can do any thing on server.

Can you please tell me what should i do now? you can check his chat log as well.

Поделиться сообщением

Asfand  The last time it was JOKER's first offense so he was muted for 1 day:

Screenshot_4.jpg.f7290f8bb34d190fe531932f830de5cc.jpg

But, as I see, he continues to use offensive language:

Screenshot_5.jpg.c1240741ba55897c87cb068972b59840.jpgScreenshot_6.jpg.c4a611ea3d67d966d6f92a2542dde414.jpg

So now he is muted for 2 days. Next time it will be 3 days. Then 4, 5, 6...  etc.

Screenshot_7.jpg.f56883e2194710aec69a5ac1cca98e71.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Well ok Thanks... but i guess there should be any SOP ,,, bcoz many good players come on this server. and due to these kind of players their appearance become short. Any way thanks for your support.

Поделиться сообщением

Asfand , trust me, JOKER is not the most offensive player here. Just he has a weird sence of humor and personal conflict with you, as I understood.

Поделиться сообщением

Well i dont think so that any personal conflict bcoz i hardly talk with any one here.. But I dont know why he is like that  :)

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.