41 сообщение в этой теме
1 час назад, TATA сказал:

bcm neugui

Поделиться сообщением

thank you . here is a problem : I have downloaded 4.99 gig from your website yesterday but I cant connect to servers !!! a week ago I was connecting very good and now it dosent connect to your servers!!! whats the problem?

Поделиться сообщением

Copy last 25 lines logs from console after failed connect, than we'll see

Поделиться сообщением

NET_GetBindAddresses found 192.168.1.3: 'Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160'
Opened Steam Socket NS_SERVER ( virtual port 27015 ) : listen socket handle( 1 )
Opened Steam Socket NS_CLIENT ( virtual port 27005 ) : listen socket handle( 65535 )
Network: IP 192.168.1.3, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
BinkOpen( d:\i am legend (2007)\l4d2\left 4 dead 2\resources\left4dead2\media\l4d2_background02.bik )
Can't use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_color in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_colorskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_color in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_colorskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
] openserverbrowser 
Connecting to public(178.54.193.10:1302) 
Sending UDP connect to public IP 178.54.193.10:1302
Invalid host version, expecting 2200, got 2201
BinkOpen( d:\i am legend (2007)\l4d2\left 4 dead 2\resources\left4dead2\media\l4d2_background02.bik )
Connecting to public(178.54.193.10:1301) 
Sending UDP connect to public IP 178.54.193.10:1301
Invalid host version, expecting 2200, got 2201

as you can see  I tried to connect two coop (non custom coop) 

Поделиться сообщением

TATA your game is not updated (version 2200, but actual version is 2201), wait until updater progress bar finish, than run the game

Поделиться сообщением

man thank u . I am online now . 

there is only one thing that i dont know and i searched about it in internet but couldent find so I hope you guide me : how Points in servers working . I mean when i play I get bad point or under zero points . how dose this work?

Поделиться сообщением

hi can anyone show me a link  about points ? i mean if i die how much point i will lose or if i use midkite how much point i will lose . anyone knows that ?

Поделиться сообщением

TATA In the game chat u can see info about points for any action u did, but u should buy VIP to see it.

Поделиться сообщением

thank u man for telling me this:h: . but I think the manager have adopted this mod point somewhere els . I will look into it

Поделиться сообщением

how to make my game talk English ? 

Поделиться сообщением

should I download the englsh characters's voices elsewhere ?

Поделиться сообщением

you should initially download the English version of the game, and then you would not have to bother so much

Поделиться сообщением

On 9/24/2020 at 10:37 PM, bullet28 said:

You should start game from resources/launcher_alt.exe, then it will not come back to Russian language

hello Sir , if I may to ask , I tried this but it does not work !! and what is it about launcher_alt.exe means , should I add it or what ?

Поделиться сообщением

luka what exactly you done and what hasn't worked?

Поделиться сообщением

bullet28 never mind that , but the new Update does not work , it keeps downloading and when it gets green the game shutdown it self ,so I do evrything again & again !

Поделиться сообщением

how can i skip the compain or mission? 

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас