Here is my custom and HD texture pack, things, models, sprays, particles, FX etc. 

With edited Gamemenu.res file for PlayBCM and RE:SOURCE wallpaper and menu background included. Two desktop wallpapers and custom screenshots included in "Screenshot" folder. 

CS:GO similar weapon sounds, footsteps and skins. Best (for me) from Gamebanana, Source.Mod, GameMods and my personal custom and updated *.wav packs. Straight from my studio workstation. Noice, overbits, higher mbit / bit rate, gate, gain (db) mastered. Still working on most of it. 

Approx. folder size after unpacking - 5GB (five gigabites). 

Known bugs: console error for *_deagle.mdl I have made a mistake to change some files and cannot trace back that error msg in the console. Not connected and doe not reflect to the gameplay. 

DOWNLOAD LINK: [click Google Drive]

ENJOY! I really hope you will like it. 

Best Regards h3a7 | ScorpioN!

P.S. Sorry about screens here for this topic. I hade to cut the size in half due to upload size limitation. 

Screenshot (540) copy.jpg

Screenshot (542) copy.jpg

Screenshot (549) copy.jpg

Screenshot (550) copy.jpg

Screenshot (561) copy.jpg

Screenshot (563) copy.jpg

Screenshot (565) copy.jpg

Screenshot (569) copy.jpg

Screenshot (571) copy.jpg

Screenshot (576) copy.jpg

Screenshot (581) copy.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

В чем прикол писать на английском, это понт такой или что..? ВК у автора на русском, тут пишет на английском, смысл (?)

Поделиться сообщением

Aero My apologies for the inconvenience! But then you know that i am a Bulgarian resident and while i can speak (verbal) and understand (written and spoken) Russian language flawlessly, i am lacking of a prop. keyboard symbols and i am not really proficient at Russain grammar! 

Posting a topic like this using Google translate and/or (Vk.com) seeking friends help will be pointless. 

Act for your age 31-35 and don't forget it's an international server and not limited by countries. 

Wish you an amazing weekend! 

Поделиться сообщением

Спасибо, что ответили на мой пост! Отдельный респект за то, что вы догадались написать не по-болгарски. А за пожелание хороших выходных, которые уже закончились на момент написания вашего поста, вообще обнимаю вас. ;)

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас