Hello,

I play Counter Strike Source every day on BCM Arena #4. My username is .::SnAkE::.

I got muted after I reacted negative to a bunnyhop user and cursed. In my opinion bunnyhop is cheating, and you are always in disadvantage against players who use it. They are moving and jumping insanely fast and that makes them impossible targets for regular players. They pissed me off and I got muted after I cursed in anger, so I would like to apologize and ask for unmute. 

I also wanted to ask why are there no admins on server? I saw couple of VIP players Benny Bianco and psycho but never an actual admin... I'd also like to ask if I can apply for admin, because I only play on this server, and I'd like to take care of it.

Best regards,

.::SnAkE::.

Поделиться сообщением

hi snake.  I am the admin who gave you the mute and now I will explain why:

first: you often insult other players in both text and voice chat, for which you received a mute.  second: you got a permanent mute for the phrase "I hope your mother dies". You tried to convince the other player not to use bunnyhop, right?  I downloaded the demo and saw if the bunnyhop was there.  And strangely enough, the player you accused did not violate the rules of the server, unlike you.  We are allowed 2 jumps, but no more.  Throughout the demo, he adhered to this rule, but it did not suit you.  Third: your punishment remains, while playing with you and watching the demo, I realized that you are a very toxic person. Therefore, you should not think about the role of the administrator either. And finally the last thing: admins are very often present on the server (not only the arena), and if you do not know their nicknames, this does not mean that they are not there.  Have a nice day!

Поделиться сообщением

Pa5hkevi4 Well, I always tried to contact admins, but they never answered me on the server. There also used to be aimbot users, and we could just watch them killing us. I easily get provoked when I'm playing a game and I understand you get the picture that I am a toxic person, because I always react and put my anger into words, I'm sure you witnessed that. Now it feels strange while I'm playing and someone asks me something I cannot reply. Is there some way I can redeem myself to get unmute? For the future there won't be problems with me for sure. I'll contact you here if anything unclear or irregular happens. I wouldn't like to leave this server, I like it... 

Поделиться сообщением

The only way to get rid of the punishment is to donate. In your case - 250 rubles.

https://playbcm.net/donate

Naturally, you can not do this, everything is voluntary. But, if you still decide to remove the punishment for a fee, send the link above 250 rubles and indicate your nickname in the comments and "Снятие нарушения" before ur nickname. Just know that these rules were created long before my arrival here and I have no benefit from your punishment and paid withdrawal. The money will go to support the server.

Поделиться сообщением

Okay mate. I will contact you when I do it

Поделиться сообщением

Pa5hkevi4 Hi. I would like to say that it's unfair that other players may curse and get away with that, and I got permanent mute... Player who's nickname is Negative | Mr.SaBoTeK used to curse couple of times and he didn't even get any warning... So, I have to pay for unmute, while others can curse and not even get a warning... There were no admins as usual, and we could not report this, and that's when things start to get worse... I hope there is justice, and the rules should be same for all. Greetings from .::SnAkE::. 

IMG_20210607_154920.jpg

And here is one picture from before. I mean they break the rules every day, and only I get the punishment... It is unfair :(

IMG_20210607_164902.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

@.::SnAkE::.

thanks for wasting your time, both got their punishments.  I don't know about other admins, I have a lot of work now and little time to monitor the server.  Thank you again for bringing my attention.

First

Second

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.