i would like to know if VIP's can break the rules and not get penalized or if they can break them yet others get penalized for the consequences.

I got muted for replying to (Bo) who's a VIP by the name of (GFR) when he said that statement 

whats the next action going to be?

screenshot.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

34 минуты назад, SAMI_SAA сказал:

i would like to know if VIP's can break the rules and not get penalized

no

35 минут назад, SAMI_SAA сказал:

I got muted for replying to (Bo) who's a VIP by the name of (GFR) when he said that statement 

whats the next action going to be?

what the problem? do you see section called "Petition a ban"?

193c236b5a6df7b2a4dcefdab65f766c.png

if you noticed someone break the rules feel free to create topic in here and we mute\ban him

Поделиться сообщением

This message  was joking with my friend and this is not your shank
  I think that if you come with the evidence that you were punished for, you will realize that you deserve the punishment
But it 's not good that you come with a message that does not mean you and asks and ask if this is true or wrong
If I object to a decision I object to you

You deserve a permanent ban because you come here to mess up and interfere with others

You are trying to provoke some chaos here and this is not in your favor

If you want to talk about your punishment, please forgive you and attach the jail to which you were punished

Поделиться сообщением

g_f_r*_^ im clearly not here to cause trouble, i just want my right, you muted me because of (bad behavior) which can vary between individuals based on their definition of (bad).  i shouldnt be muted for expressing my freedom of speech and replying to you regardless of weather you are a VIP or a normal player, i believe we all should be treated equally thus if i did something wrong prove it and decide my punishment and if you did something wrong, i should prove it and take actions against you.  i proved that what you said was wrong and to be honest i dont feel like u need to be punished for that since we all bend the rules sometimes, but when i get punished for something minor you should too in return.

Поделиться сообщением

This is the reason for the punishment

sami.jpg

Do you think I am a supervisor who knows the Arabic language I will avoid your punishment?
You have bad behavior and erroneous times and deserve a penalty
You have to respect the players and do not hurt them

Either this, which you have given him, you do not have the right to do it, nor do you care, and you know this well
I know what you are planning to do. But believe me, it will not do you any good

Tip for you
Be a good man
;)

Поделиться сообщением

The supervisor's threat is that you will post an objection that is not good
:mmm:

You deliberately violate the rights of supervisors and this is not good for you:facepalm:

Поделиться сообщением

g_f_r*_^ so you admit to breaking the rules and acting in a disrespectful manor?

Поделиться сообщением

34 minutes ago, SAMI_SAA said:

g_f_r*_^ im clearly not here to cause trouble, i just want my right, you muted me because of (bad behavior) which can vary between individuals based on their definition of (bad).  i shouldnt be muted for expressing my freedom of speech and replying to you regardless of weather you are a VIP or a normal player, i believe we all should be treated equally thus if i did something wrong prove it and decide my punishment and if you did something wrong, i should prove it and take actions against you.  i proved that what you said was wrong and to be honest i dont feel like u need to be punished for that since we all bend the rules sometimes, but when i get punished for something minor you should too in return.

I have warned you a number of times and you persist and this is my friend considered bad behavior

Either I was joking with my friend Fils from Shank
I am before I take any decision to see the message and explain it as a joke or violation of rights and this applies to all players

Поделиться сообщением

7 minutes ago, g_f_r*_^ said:

I think I told you this joke between me and my friend and this does not concern you and you are not entitled to enter it:mmm:

it doesnt matter if you intended your friend or not, its still disrespectful knowing that there might be minors playing and they shouldnt be entitled to such phrases specially from a man in power like u 

Поделиться сообщением

You came here only to make trouble
Proof that you know you deserve a punishment but want problems to occur no more
If you continue to make trouble, this will get you into bigger problems:facepalm:

10 minutes ago, SAMI_SAA said:

it doesnt matter if you intended your friend or not, its still disrespectful knowing that there might be minors playing and they shouldnt be entitled to such phrases specially from a man in power like u 

Defend yourself and do not interfere in what does not concern you

Поделиться сообщением

1 minute ago, g_f_r*_^ said:

You came here only to make trouble
Proof that you know you deserve a punishment but want problems to occur no more
If you continue to make trouble, this will get you into bigger problems:facepalm:

the only trouble i have is that you took actions against me and no one seems to be taking actions against you for doing something wrong as well

Поделиться сообщением

It is strge that you are afraid of young people and at the same time you are saying what makes you deserve punishment:facepalm:

This shows that you want to create trouble and chaos:facepalm:

Поделиться сообщением

3 minutes ago, g_f_r*_^ said:

Defend yourself and do not interfere in what does not concern you

i am defending myself by asking for my right against you, also it does concern me because VIP's / admins are looked up to, they are seen as police officers meaning that you should be working by the rules and punished when breaking them since no one should have a privilege over another.  it also concerns me if a minor was entitled to that strong language 

Поделиться сообщением

37 minutes ago, g_f_r*_^ said:

I have warned you a number of times and you persist and this is my friend considered bad behavior

Either I was joking with my friend Fils from Shank
I am before I take any decision to see the message and explain it as a joke or violation of rights and this applies to all players

This answers all your questions and every mess you do:)

It is good for you to go only sleep and when you come tomorrow you will find the duration of the punishment is over:)

Thanks for your conversation:)

With regards GFR

Поделиться сообщением

SAMI_SAA GFR muted for 1 day for violation rules servers and he gets the first warning. After third - ejection administrative rights.

Он за такие сокращения тоже давал муты и где то выкладывал скрины на форуме.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.