41 сообщение в этой теме

i cant read russian how to make my l4d2 english??

Поделиться сообщением

TATA Hi. Are you using the steam version? Or not?

Поделиться сообщением

i download from here

4 gig l4d2 

settings are russian i cant change settings

Поделиться сообщением

TATA Try this. This might help. watch from 9 seconds

Поделиться сообщением

its already english in there . but game is russian

i want them english both cs and l4d2

Поделиться сообщением

TATA  launch game, open console (~) and copy this:

cl_language english 1

Поделиться сообщением

not working :angry:

Поделиться сообщением

how do you know that this file that he suggest to download  is not maleware??

Поделиться сообщением

TATA  I cannot approve this. if you're afraid to download something, you need to do it as in 1 video

regedit -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> software -> valve -> steam -> language = english

this should help

Поделиться сообщением

i did it and it was english before i wanted to change

but for cs source i went to game location and opened rev file and changed to english . now i am going to do the same in l4d2 and see if it works

Поделиться сообщением

hey man i solve it . but not by methods you told me .  you can change language in rev file in l4d2 folder . there you can change your name too . thanks anyway

Поделиться сообщением

man . what do i do ? . the changes come back to russain after lunching the game . should i download some where else again i ununistal bcm l4d2 ? 

can you get from others some help and advise for this matter ? 

Поделиться сообщением

You should start game from resources/launcher_alt.exe, then it will not come back to Russian language

Поделиться сообщением

it worked man . but today i have another problem and i cant enter the online bcm maps!!! yeterday was okay but from this morning when i select server to play (in the main menu or in the bcm luncher ) it wont load the server (i mean where bcm background shows and after loading u must enter the game but it wont and comes back to main menu)  can you help me (today i deleted some bcm addone files weapons in addone folder i dont think this cause crash dose it?) 

i am waiting ! maybe it is from your servers and hosts?  

Поделиться сообщением

TATA after update The Last Stand,the servers were not updated,soon this should be fixed I think so

U got this message in console?

Invalid host version, expecting 2200, got 2155

Поделиться сообщением

ok I was about to download another l4d2 . should i download the stand alone update?

Поделиться сообщением

this files are not updated yet . am I right?

I mean I've downloaded this game from the page you wrote above . why should i download it again? maybe its not  updated yet ? Am I right?

Поделиться сообщением

i am downloading the latest update by torrent and it has a part named Rus.bin i dont want voices in game become russain so can I not download rus.Bin just . and download others ? and it will work in installiation ? 

Поделиться сообщением

Our repack does not has rus.bin, ask questions about downloaded repack where you have downloaded it, not here.

After install you can remove folders ends with "_russian" (for example left4dead2_russian) this can help you to switch voices to english lang.

Поделиться сообщением

yes I was going to tell you there is no option in installiation menu to chosse english . now you are saying delete rus folder . this is a answer thank you 

Поделиться сообщением

i have downloaded luncher for l4d2 and in game it says you must run steam . why?

Поделиться сообщением

That's broken game crack

Поделиться сообщением

Hi . which of these addones are health bar and font in your addones folder ? (i want to keep them just and delete others but i dont know their names) 

bcm- adren opt  / bcm neugui / particles / transition/ sfkmutation ?

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас