I would love that admin could explain to me this: "h3a7 | Scorp..БанАнтичит: Eye Test Violation" and why i am banned for ... Wait! Cheating!?

While the "eye test violation" would translate to 'wallhacking' In that the system detected you were viewing thigns in-game that should not have been visible to you as a 'normal' player. 

I think you got the wrong player here. And there is no admin pointed. Besides  "Hell Public #6" !!! I play on "Italy Only #9" and sometimes "Office". 

I don't even have that server in my list! 

Why don't you check the IP addresses if someone is playing with my name!? Because i got proof that by that time (22:30) i was IN ITALY SERVER PLAYING WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE! And around 23:00 i have already saying good night! One of those players is ByNIKE - Aleks. Which even texted me on the phone while we talking work and interests during the game. What is wrong here!??

Поделиться сообщением

The fact is that in period of 20:41:40 to 23:12:13 you was playing on Italy.. while someone with your SteamID and Name connected to Hell at 22:45:35 and played until 22:54:09 when he was got banned.. that's some strange shit, so obviously your name and Steam ID must be removed from ban.. Try to join server now.

Поделиться сообщением

bullet28 I am using NON STEAMID version - Yes, cracked. (CSMEGA BG) from our local torrent services. Is it possible to got cloned ID's - no idea. But i could not be playing at 2 servers at the same time. Thanks for checking and resolving this for me! I'm sure that if you compare IP addresses you will find them lot different, while mine is static and perm. from years. 

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.