Nickname: yx7298_j9x1yz73k1fj1zf(.31f3zyx0

Time of ban: 23.12.2020 16:50

Admin: Aero (not sure)

Notes: I am sorry if this is not the correct format to upload, I do not understand the Russian language and I understand if it will get deleted.

I've been playing on your office server for some time because I like the map and it's not filled with custom models.

I may have been banned for using cheats, I'm not sure, because I don't understand Russian.

I have been "hackusated" many times and I understand that people accuse you for different reasons (mostly cheating) if you are doing exceptional.

Sometimes I play very well to the point I get banned on servers (including this time), sometimes I get insulted for playing poorly. (not so often)

I don't know if it may help me in getting unbanned, but I play Counter-Strike: Source and Global Offensive on Steam, where VAC exists and I put my account and skins at serious risk if I cheat on this account (which I clearly don't). (500hrs of CS:GO, 34hrs of CS:S).

This is my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874540141 

I do use my scroll wheel to bunnyhop and I am really sorry if that is bannable because I didn't know.

Please consider uploading evidence of me "cheating" or I will consider this a ruthless ban and probably take measures.

I am sorry for not writing this in Russian, but I don't understand that language.

I hope you will understand where did you went wrong.

I wish you all the best.

Best regards, Voina (yx7298_j9x1yz73k1fj1zf(.31f3zyx0).

Поделиться сообщением

Voina You have been banned for using bouncing.  It is forbidden to use bunny hopping in any form on the dadd server, no matter, with your own hands or using a program.  These are the rules of the BCM project.  If you agree not to use bunny hopping, the Administrator will be able to remove the ban, this is at his discretion.

Поделиться сообщением

37 minutes ago, Храмуля said:

Voina You have been banned for using bouncing.  It is forbidden to use bunny hopping in any form on the dadd server, no matter, with your own hands or using a program.  These are the rules of the BCM project.  If you agree not to use bunny hopping, the Administrator will be able to remove the ban, this is at his discretion.

I understand.

Is there anywhere I can find the server's rules in English?

Поделиться сообщением

Voina, rules in English, unfortunately not yet provided, but you can use Google translate

Your ban has been issued for 1 day, while, as a warning, the next time the ban can be increased. Cheats on our servers are prohibited, you can get a permanent (eternal) ban for using them.

Llink to rules: https://playbcm.net/topic/4196-правила-игровых-серверов/

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.