Sorry to bother you, I'm here to report Scrooge McDuck, he's don't ban the bad cursing, they insulted my mother and forced me to shut up, you must do something about that, he maybe don't ban his friends or something like that, due to they are his friends, I don't know and he is always against me.

Thank you for listening me very carefully.

FlashMan.

Поделиться сообщением

13 минуты назад, Mr_(FlashMan> сказал:

Sorry to bother you, I'm here to report Scrooge McDuck, he's don't ban the bad cursing, they insulted my mother and forced me to shut up, you must do something about that, he maybe don't ban his friends or something like that, due to they are his friends, I don't know and he is always against me.

Thank you for listening me very carefully.

FlashMan.

Hello ..
You said you cursed your mother
Did he say that to you in writing?
Or did he say it with a microphone?

Поделиться сообщением

Everything you said is bullshit. We warned you several times to play silently and not disturb others. You constantly let your team down by sitting on the base, that`s why had quarels with your teammates. I warned both, you and them. If you don`t know the language, it doesn`t mean you are special and everyone`s against you! I didn`t ban or mood you or anyone else, and asked not to bother. But you continued making me sick and distracting everyone from the game. All the team is achieving the goal, and you are sitting on the base. In such a case people are banned. I didn`t do it. Respect admins and other players. You aren`t special. Good luck! 

P.S. NO ONE CURSED YOUR MOM

Поделиться сообщением

Mr_(FlashMan> You have very bad English in your microphone and I asked you not to say anything into it again, that's all, I didn't insult your mother, I just asked you once again not to pollute the air, that's all

Mr_(FlashMan> Just because you're a foreigner doesn't mean we want to ban or humiliate you so it's ok relax

Поделиться сообщением

Бесполезный респовая мышь! К бомбе не идет еще и жалуется!...

Поделиться сообщением

Mr_(FlashMan> And don't make up that we said bad things about your mother. It's ugly, it's not manly.

Поделиться сообщением

Теперь отпишусь Владу и другим админам. Я стараюсь Админить по справедливости, и если вы посмотрите демки то можно увидеть что я просто так никого никогда не банил и не мутил. Но если человек считает себя особенным и думает что раз он иностранец то я должен исполнять его желания и банить и мутить только кого хочет он , то этого не будет. Уже не раз обсуждалось поведение респовых статистов во вред команде. Я дал пару предупредительных маяков. Человеку пофиг. За вранье касательно мам и так далее я бы забанил навсегда так как это просто бред и хитрая манипуляция. 

Поделиться сообщением

15 hours ago, T u r k e y said:

Hello ..
You said you cursed your mother
Did he say that to you in writing?
Or did he say it with a microphone?

They said it on their own microphone.

14 hours ago, T-34 KieVVV said:

Бесполезный респовая мышь! К бомбе не идет еще и жалуется!...

что ты имеешь в виду респовая мышь?

Поделиться сообщением

6 минут назад, Mr_(FlashMan> сказал:

They said it on their own microphone.

admin and the other person said he didn't swear at you
It's hard to verify this because the microphone is not recording
I hope you're not lying

Поделиться сообщением

Just now, T u r k e y said:

admin and the other person said he didn't swear at you
It's hard to verify this because the microphone is not recording
I hope you're not lying

I swear I don't lying, please do anything that could return my right

Поделиться сообщением

4 минуты назад, Mr_(FlashMan> сказал:

I swear I don't lying, please do anything that could return my right

(Brother) I told you what could happen
It's impossible to tell if he's cursing you without a microphone recording.

Поделиться сообщением

14 hours ago, Scrooge McDuck said:

Теперь отпишусь Владу и другим админам. Я стараюсь Админить по справедливости, и если вы посмотрите демки то можно увидеть что я просто так никого никогда не банил и не мутил. Но если человек считает себя особенным и думает что раз он иностранец то я должен исполнять его желания и банить и мутить только кого хочет он , то этого не будет. Уже не раз обсуждалось поведение респовых статистов во вред команде. Я дал пару предупредительных маяков. Человеку пофиг. За вранье касательно мам и так далее я бы забанил навсегда так как это просто бред и хитрая манипуляция. 

Если ты не накажешь тех, кто проклинает меня, я прокляну тебя на сервере, и я прокляну всех, кто проклинает меня. Не глупи.

4 minutes ago, T u r k e y said:

(Brother) I told you what could happen
It's impossible to tell if he's cursing you without a microphone recording.

Well thank you, but what to do?

Поделиться сообщением

7 минут назад, Mr_(FlashMan> сказал:

Если ты не накажешь тех, кто проклинает меня, я прокляну тебя на сервере, и я прокляну всех, кто проклинает меня. Не глупи.

Well thank you, but what to do?

My advice to you
adapt to the players
be compatible for admin coordination

be careful not to make the game environment tense
If there is an insult or a bad word against you ( registration ) ( proof ) is required

That's all I have to say to you bye brother

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас