There are Alof of Cheater are using Cheat In the server but there are No admin

we can play the game EveryOne Using aimbot Or Wallhack saying they playing Fair game Why..

Please do some think about the these cheater banned permantely not for 1 day or 2 day....

Reason they using Cheat Because No admin that's why... >:(

Поделиться сообщением

Опять)

прочитайте перед говорят фигня комментарий

Поделиться сообщением

justin_ajmal, use the 'voteban' command to vote for ban player who as you think is a cheater

Поделиться сообщением

У него все читры. ))

Поделиться сообщением

Justin don' worry))

I will be free after maybe 1 or 2 week. Just now i have a lot of jobs. And later i will be sit all time)

Just wait me))

Поделиться сообщением

i hate the stupid admin "ЖуК" always come in server and disable my chat why what the problem with admin....I never Abuse i am just chat like Friend and  the senior team stupid wallhacker i never seeen in my life....
If they are good admin they need to active 24hour in the server if they can so please do not disabe my chat thank you...

Поделиться сообщением

you Loser Suka...You and your Stupid team i never Seen if they abusing in chat or mic then Still play no chat disabled but if i Write then you come Like idiot noob and then disable my chat i advise to you noob leave the sever if can online 24 ok...

you can know who Abusing or What KinD Cheating they are are using....

Поделиться сообщением

lol черножо пые нос из грязи подняли) иди в макдональдсе рапотай сосок)

Поделиться сообщением

lol черножо пые нос из грязи подняли) иди в макдональдсе рапотай сосок)

Dnr ty by lutshe sledil zatem chto.pishesh. esli dlya slova kul'tura obshenie zapretnaya slova,, to togda poprashu voobshe ne pisat'. Ajmal ne bez prechin materitsya, prichina etomu chitery vrode tebya. Tak chto voidu v ego plozhenie, i obdymai vse svoei ne osobo umnoi golovushkoi.

Justin Ajmal, wait me please)

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.