11 time i am muted for the stupid admin who always fucking Doing to mute me...You Fucking Nooob ЖуК no warning just Fucking Looking For me if i sayin fuck off they you mute me.. its not the reason they mute me because they like me if you have any problem ban me permantley then i never play these Again server  the people who are using cheat they not looking and Not watching Who are using cheat the server they just know me i am just say fuck off then muted for 7 days thats not fair.....it you think its fair then permantley mute if am always bad in the server....

these the most Stupid Admin i never seen in my life ЖуК....they lost His Mind You F**king A**hole ЖуК....Go fuck off...There are No one admin who can mute or ban me for for abuse becaue they are really good Admin i am really respect..No more respct the ЖуК please remove the for the admin he is not good admin he is stupid noob always using cheat with the stupid Clan noob Senior team....

I never Abuse if the admin online and see who is playing good and Who not...

thank you that's it

post-5850-0-63960700-1444466019_thumb.png

Поделиться сообщением

После 10 мутов выдаётся предупредительный на 10 дней, следующий перманент. Соответственно мут снят не будет.

Поделиться сообщением

You are constantly using swear words. It's against the rules. You do not understand that you can not swear, so the sentence will be constantly growing.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.