ты посмотри, какой то гусь украл мой ник, lol :D

Поделиться сообщением

В 09.09.2019 в 05:36, CASTIEL7O4 сказал:

Лучше с видимыми столами и стульями? Da ili net ? ))) Dead High School Model Fix

https://www.gamemaps.com/details/20507
left4dead2_2019_09_09_01_31_30_124.jpg.ea31457001f0023a9662e8ababddc0b0.jpg

left4dead2_2019_09_09_01_31_43_630.jpg

Можно и так.

А я просто использую исправленную @Редд Янковски и @Spazztic Puke версию данной кампании.

Поделиться сообщением

CASTIEL7O4 of course everything will be fixed what would the players normally play old campaigns), the Only just do not understand the situation with belldura 2. But I would place @bullet28 .he adjusted the raft to something else.) or substitution of the model name. or entirely. think the problem precisely in finale map from for she missed test.

Поделиться сообщением

Редд Янковски I understand, i know its not easy and long time for fixed alls.
Beldura 2 dont remember this map, i will maybe test this
Good luck team fixer )))

Поделиться сообщением

CASTIEL7O4 And you have a Good time spending on the server) If something will not work properly among the campaign write to me in PM then I will look it)

Поделиться сообщением

Hi,

Need see that, and memory leak? (crash back to desktop no messsage, just a *.mdmp) for Dnieper campaign, only in multi !

:hungover:

Поделиться сообщением

Dean Winchester Hello. this should be fixed by now. I played that version. the game did not crash on the desktop . in the new Assembly on the Dnieper everything will work properly

Поделиться сообщением

Редд Янковски Its cool, but i think its only me maybe can crash ? CASTIEL too ...

It's random, yesterday I played with KOM on the final map (Dnieper)  and after 15 min = 3 crash, sometimes I reco me quickly and I still have my stuff ...

Maybe my game have a bad config and maybe the revemu...:think:

Поделиться сообщением

Dean Winchester          no. This is a problem for all players around the world who play with the counterfeit  version of the game. So did I read the commentators on the gamemaps website and there written

"L4DToolz (Metamod plugin) needs to be removed from your dedicated server before playing this campaign. Even though you don't play with 4+ players, level 3 will crash accidentally in your server installed L4DToolz."

Поделиться сообщением

Hum interresting for my server TEST, also need a legal version ^^

With my test server i see many bugs on customs maps and plugins not really updated now, coz valve signatures changed and more with 4+ players !

Before (2011) I had a nice server (gungame) and many plugins and never of big bugs / crash ^^ (revemu too) ... :angel:

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас