63 сообщения в этой теме
3 минуты назад, Wesley258 сказал:

@Justmadman 

Bro i've never used cheats in my life, the only reason why i knew about the "aimbot" bullshit was because someone said that their aimbot wasn't working in a server I was playing and im over like "wait theres aimbot in this game" and I wanted to see whats up with it and how its fun to them and its honestly the worst thing to ever use in any game its boring as fuck I don't play with aimbot, and bro I don't care if I Keep on insulting and if I get banned then shit thats okay cause me insulting you is worth it.

And bro you calling me a cheater when im not is the reason why I keep getting mad so honestly I don't care If I do get banned from this.

I don't give a damn for what purpose you used cheats. They will ban you and the server will be good, because there will be 1 less cheater on the server

Поделиться сообщением

@justmadman Bro and I get that cause clearly their servers most likely get a lot of cheaters so im not surprised that I got banned fuck nigga its totally understandable but you gotta understand that im not actually a cheater. 

@justmadman bro if you saw how I actually played you would shout your mouth

Поделиться сообщением

4 минуты назад, Wesley258 сказал:

@justmadman bro if you saw how I actually played you would shout your mouth

I was with you on the server, you could not even play with aim on the 2nd map "Dead Center". But on the trail map, only when you run away, you put bosses in groups. After following you, I found out that you had a cheat.You are a dishonest player.Good luck finding another L4D2 server where they will love you with aim

Поделиться сообщением

@JustMadMan

Bro ik you were on the server with me, Bro I was using the aimbot when I was already in the server just it doesn't work as well you fucking idiot when theres like 20 players around im not no dishonest player, once I joined that server the aimbot was already on bro and like I said I was high I wanted to try something it wasn't gonna be a everyday thing.

and bro the servers I play now are not custom servers I play actual servers and my aim is my actual aim which is pretty good if you saw my screen you would know if I was using aimbot or not but you can't.

so you can keep assuming that im a cheater its okay you keep that on your mind cause im hearing that from a bitch so it don't mean nothing :DD 

and also I know I can play good so your words don't mean shit.

Поделиться сообщением

А есть демка на данного чела или что-то такое? Так долго оправдывается и защищается, значит все таки ему это не безразлично)

Wesley258 when did you start playing left 4 dead 2? and how many hours do you have in this game?

Поделиться сообщением

2 минуты назад, MaxiX сказал:

А есть демка на данного чела или что-то такое? Так долго оправдывается и защищается, значит все таки ему это не безразлично)

Wesley258 when did you start playing left 4 dead 2? and how many hours do you have in this game?

В комментах
https://ucp.playbcm.net/panel/index.php?p=actions_list&steam=STEAM_1:0:106024095

Поделиться сообщением

наверное после таких слов, нужно забыть о разбане

к тому же он употребляет фразу "fuck nigga", а у нас как не как "BLM"

поэтому его разбан, ударит по авторитету PlayBCM в мировом сообществе.

3333222.JPG.6e5dc2fe51538fe9b2721ebab53c9d95.JPG

Поделиться сообщением

Yes I am black also this is Wesley258 speaking again since I got banned from my other account and also I have 1,791hrs on the game  @MaxiX

Поделиться сообщением

ну, если не разбаните его, то все, вас закроют за нетолерантность :DDDD

Поделиться сообщением

лол, блин пацаны придётся теперь на колени становится

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.