@Lexx Sir, recently a player SOAT got banned because he was using a wall hack. You have also mentioned that it was a radar hack. So, on identifying him I found that original player SOAT is from Turkey, and other, who was actually playing that day with wall hack was from Ukraine and i was really shocked to identify both of them. Again, it says that both have same history of nick names, which is totally unbelievable. And also, the player who is from Ukraine has 275 mutes and 162 bans and the original player who is from Turkey has 8 mutes and 1 ban. So from here it can concluded that the player from Ukraine always uses wall hack and when he gets ban, he immediately change his ip to play. So it is a coincedence that the player from Ukraine has used the IP of the player from Turkey. And also in game other players were saying that it was not SOAT's original ping which was around 78, where original SOAT's ping lies above 100.  And now both of them are banned because the IP is blocked. And I have also sent two pictures regarding this situation in PM. 
Kndly check this situation .
Thank you.

Поделиться сообщением

На серверах играет только один SOAT и он из Турции. Из Украины такого игрока нету. Бан выдан верно и никакой ошибки нет. Ты сам можешь в этом убедиться, если в поиск истории чата введёшь его ник. Как минимум, в тот день, на сервере Italy, играл только он.

Поделиться сообщением

I know...i have searched for SOAT. But the player you banned that day was from Ukraine. i have clicked on the button " To identify"...so it says the player was from Ukraine...i have sent you a message of his profile. But the player from Turkey cannot open the server. Because both of their IP is same.

And the most important thing is the player from Ukraine has lots of mutes and bans.

Поделиться сообщением

Какая Украина если там вообще ip не введён?  Потому оно и показало все баны и муты, где не введён ip адрес. Я не вводил ip потому что, на его адресе играет saw. Ты steam id сравни. Разбирайся. Не о чем тут говорить.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.