63 сообщения в этой теме

So I mean I did delete my posts because I heard that you have to pay to get unban even tho I really don't wanna do that because its just a server I can play other ones even tho yall L4D2 BCM servers are my favorite cause ive always been playing them, I made one mistake and it won't happen again I just really wanna play yall servers again it was hella fun.

Can maybe yall just give me a warning because I really enjoy the servers and have been playing yall  L4D2 servers for a very long time I just made an account now for your website because I got banned and this was the only way to let you guys know.

Поделиться сообщением

Только за деньги. читеров не прощают.

Поделиться сообщением

I mean I get that but it was one mistake tho im not actually a cheater ive played the game since it was out. I made one mistake guy

I was bored like lowe me

and high so I just wanted to try something and its boring on how these cheaters play

so don't call me a cheater B

Поделиться сообщением

Ты обманул, следовательно ты обманщик.

Поделиться сообщением

Bro i cheated on yall custom servers not an actual server and it was coop goofy I said I was bored and it was one time thing

Played BCM L4D2 COOP servers for like 2 years now or 3 

Поделиться сообщением

Да нам плевать из-за чего ты это сделал. Поэтому иди дальше или плати.

Поделиться сообщением

and not once have i cheaters at any of those times ive played just one day I did and it wont happen again

is that not understandable a nigga is just tryna play coop that was fun, but he made one mistake cause he wanted to try something out because of how bored he was

Поделиться сообщением

Я все сказал. Можешь снова начать читать сначала и так бесконечно. Наказание не снимут.

Поделиться сообщением

damn i mean im only hearing from you, your just one person 

Like ik I aint a cheater, I just wanted to try something out and it was my worst mistake 

I mean I get it cheating is a big L, but like I said ive played this game for years and not once have I cheated on any server just got bored and high one time and wanted to see how these cheaters have fun and honestly its so fucking boring I don't understand how they have fun playing like that.

Also im those type of players that love playing COOP or Survival and i really appreciate the BCM coop server ive never had so much fun, im really sorry for making the mistake I did It won't happen again on my dad just pls unban me from something I really enjoyed playing when I didn't even have steam at the time

Im sorry for being rude I just really wanna play these BCM coops servers again they were my favourite on god :(

not even were they still now are now, I got banned like 2 days ago for one mistake that won't happen again for real for real I really enjoy the COOP servers please lowe me if I make a mistake again then ban me forever and don't take no words  from me but pls just give me a chance :( 

Поделиться сообщением

And Imma be real the other coop custom servers on gametrackers are not fun I only enjoyed the BCM coop servers all the other servers from the other countries are kinda boring, Thats why I really hope yall understand Like ive played these coop servers for so long and only enjoyed BCM servers.

Поделиться сообщением

Менталитет другой, а это ух как видно.

p.s. разбаньте его, а. :( 

Поделиться сообщением

russs.jpg.5ad765ce245b3a3abb1c62d0c5968436.jpg

Kuvalda да без проблем:)

Читерить у нас можно. Только дорого.

Поделиться сообщением

6 часов назад, Kuvalda сказал:

Менталитет другой, а это ух как видно.

p.s. разбаньте его, а. :( 

Никаких исключений. Разбанишь одного, придется всех разбанивают. 

Поделиться сообщением

4 часа назад, Ж у к сказал:

Никаких исключений. Разбанишь одного, придется всех разбанивают. 

По факту👌 все сразу будут давить на жалость, ой мол, меня кто то вынудил т.д. и т.п. все такое. Тоже думаю, что прощать такое нельзя. Хотя... Возможно и есть вероятность — 50 на 50, что он реально не будет читерить) но это не точно 😅

Поделиться сообщением

Мне кажется Буллет двух зайцев одним выстрелом, если этот правду говорит. Т.к бан был за подмену данных, а не за аим) 

Поделиться сообщением

Yes I was banned for aim when I was trying something in one of your coop's but if ya'll don't believe me i understand because im guessing you guys get a lot of cheaters in your servers but im not actually a cheater I just wanted to try something and that's it nothing else I can say but sorry even tho yall won't un ban me. I wouldn't cheat in other servers cause I only play L4D2 been my favorite game since I was a kid so I know how to play. 

I just wanted to try something like I said, didn't think It would get me banned from my favorite servers, I didn't think people would noticed but If that was the case and i knew I wouldn't of tried it to begin with and should've of just tried it on an actual server cause that's whatever, again just wanted to see how these cheaters play and thankfully I didn't grow up like that cause fuck its boring as hell.

but I really miss the servers tho for real but I understand.

Поделиться сообщением

Yes once I get my paycheck I’ll donate to you guys, how much tho.

but imma be honest if i have pay 150$ or 200$ just to prove to you guys that im not a cheater I ain't doing that  I already know i'm not a cheater, I can stay banned and play other servers without the cheating cause I don't cheat If I had big money like that I'll pay 150$ or 200$ im still young tho so I don't have money like that I'm getting my life together first before paying 150 or 200$ for a server because life comes first its just a server and life way wayyy different from servers but if thats the case then imma just have to make more money before donating a lot of money like that.

if I have to show a recording of me playing to show yall I don't cheat then I'll do that I ain't that good but I'm good enough 

Поделиться сообщением

150 это много. По-моему надо 15. Но это надо уточнить.

Поделиться сообщением

Idk man just ik cheaters are bs so lets be honest they should pay a lot if they have been cheating for a long time, so It got me thinking that yall probably think I have been cheating even tho I don't just wanted to try something one time to see how these loser play and it ain't fun once so ever and i'm just glad that I grew up as a real player.

I just don't  want yall to think I'm actually a cheater cause being in that group is not fun you get dissed a lot and also your pretty much a bitch for cheating.

:DD

Trust me I hate cheaters ive been dealing with them and its gets me pissed :punch:

cause somehow someone could be shooting at the wall but then for some reason the bullets hit the enemy from behind and im like wtf or even if the enemy is above you they still can get them without even looking and im like bruhhh.

Поделиться сообщением

But bless once I get my paycheck I’ll donate for sure 

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.